Finding a reliable and affordable babysitter these days is not as easy as it once was. At the same time, parents are getting busier and busier, juggling between more work commitments and social engagements than ever before, it is the price of living a comfortable and stable life in today’s world. We however can be of help to busy parents and give them much needed peace of mind while out of the house. Our babysitting service is a very good solution providing convenience, discretion and moderate costs.
Our babysitters & nannies
We know that childcare (babysitting) is a high responsibility task, which cannot be done by just anyone, this is why we have taken the time to make sure our babysitters are the right people for the job.
- All employees are over twenty five years of age;
- Have undergone psychological and stress liability testing;
- Have been vetted and have gone through police/security background checks;
- Have been interviewed in person, and their credentials confirmed;
- Hold CRB and first aid certificates;
- Many of them have additional qualification and expertise such as NVQs, Btecs, NNEBs;
Babysitting Options and Availability
We understand that parents have different babysitting/nanny requirements as everyone’s circumstances are unique. This is why our babysitting/nanny service is flexible and convenient, and will individual requirements in full.
- We can arrange for one off or regular/fixed schedule babysitting visits;
- We can organise for overnight stay babysitting if necessary;
- We also provide late night babysitting (babysitter leaves after 11.30PM, please see additional information below);
- Babysitters can be called out to event venues, hotels, serviced apartments etc. if children need to stay there while parents are off the premises;
If you need to secure a regular babysitter, we will shortlist a number of suitable people and present them to you and your children, so you can pick who you think is best suited for the job.
Ad-hoc phone conversations with the babysitters can also be done when looking to find a suitable person on a really short notice. We will assist you in doing so.
For late night babysitting, when the person leaves your address after 11.30PM, we would like you to pay for a cab so the babysitter gets home safely. Unless of course they have their own car. Other arrangements can also be made, though please speak to us first.
Pricing and payment
The babysitting service is adequately priced, the due fees are formed at per hour basis, depending on what time and day of the week you need the babysitter. Usually fees are paid cash in hand, to the babysitter. We do have a minimum booking time of three hours, so it is worthwhile for the babysitter/nanny. For regular babysitting, we can arrange other payment options, similar to membership fees – speak to our consultants and we will figure out what works best for you.
In case you have additional requirements, like foreign speaking babysitters or looking after children with special needs, we might be able to help so consult with us and we will do our best to make the necessary arrangements.