Our professional floor cleaning service is designed to save people time, effort and resources from doing such laborious and time consuming chores on their own. Floor cleaning is not an overly complex cleaning task, but it does have its specifics and doing it properly ensures better indoor hygiene for longer periods of time. Furthermore, different flooring surfaces (in this case excluding hard flooring) require a specific cleaning method merely for good results.
Where and when can the service come in handy?
- Our professional floor cleaning is perfectly safe and suitable for all types of non-hard flooring surfaces (we have a separate cleaning service for hard floors).
- The cleaning service is ideal for both residential and commercial properties, and will deliver consistent, high quality results in either instance.
- Floor cleaning be done on fixed schedule / regular basis – this will ensure consistent results and better hygiene at all times. Of course, customers are free to request their cleaning as one off only.
Why use professional floor cleaning?
As mentioned above, floor cleaning is not an overly complex cleaning task, but the process itself is time and effort consuming, plus for optimal hygiene it needs doing on a regular basis.
The fact that properties are usually fitted with more than one flooring surface, and different zones of the premises see different level of use and exposure, it makes sense to use specialised hard floor cleaning as each surface requires a specific cleaning method to prevent chemical or mechanical damage and yield worthwhile cleaning results.
Subjecting any flooring surface to erroneous or aggressive cleaning treatments over long periods of time will damage it, or at least shorten its lifespan. This will be avoided and prevented by using our professional floor cleaning solutions.
As basic as it may seem, effective floor cleaning takes time and effort – both of which are precious commodities in a busy, everyday life. Using our service instead will be quick, efficient and hassle-free.
The regular floor cleaning option makes perfect sense, especially for offices and commercial establishments. Professional floor cleaning on fixed schedule basis will ensure much better indoor hygiene, and a more presentable and welcoming working or business environment.
Cleaners, Products, Bookings, Availability
- The floor cleaning service is carried out by qualified, well organised cleaning technicians so there will be no timewasting or cutting corners.
- The cleaners are trained to use professional grade cleaning products and equipment as to reduce service time, minimise resource waste, and of course yield best possible results.
- Floor cleaning can be booked for any day of the week, under flexible hours, which don’t get in the way of your daily commitments or business engagements.
- Should regular customers need to reschedule or cancel a pre-set floor cleaning service, it would be no problem as long as we get a sufficient prior notice, usually at least twenty four hours will suffice.
If required, the floor cleaning service can be combined with various additional options like steam cleaning for upholsteries and carpets. It can also be altered to suit individual customer requirements.